The great thing about staying at the Allure Mooloolaba is the numerous (mostly) free things to do in Mooloolaba when you stay with us. Our Sunshine Coast holiday accommodation has 1, 2 and 3 bedroom options, making a stay here perfect for a romantic hideaway, a pad for the whole family or crew. All the apartments include oversized balconies to enjoy outdoor dining and ducted air conditioning to keep the apartment at exactly the temperature you want.
One of the nice things about the Maroochy Shire is their commitment to making Mooloolaba and the surrounding areas a healthy and family friendly destination for visitors and residents alike, which brings us to the free activities and amenities that really sets Mooloolaba apart as a holiday destination.
The quick list includes:
- Rock Pools in Mooloolaba — this legendary water playground is the stuff of kids dreams. If you have children, they’ll be entertained for hours at this comprehensive water park
- Picnic on Mooloolaba Beach — or any other neighbouring beach. Take your pick
- Nature Walks — the public green space and esplanade go for miles
- Bike Riding — if you’d rather be riding the same paths on a bicycle
- Nutworks and Chocolate Factory Yandina — give your tastebuds a thrill. There’s no promises that your money will stay in your pocket after visiting
- The Ginger Factory in Yandina — more spice
- Maroochy Regional Bushland Botanic Garden — a serene and relaxing garden setting, an ideal picnic destination
- Foote Sanctuary of Buderim — another great place to chill
- Wirreanda Park — a fabulous park setting with plenty of shade for picnics
- Chambers Island — a unique walk across to this island playground destination is the perfect place to to bring the kids for a picnic
- HMAS Brisbane Lookout Alexandra Headland — looking out to sea for miles makes a dive to view the wreck very tempting
- 10 Toes Brewery — while you’re in the Alexandra Headland this is a tour you’ll find it very refreshing
- The Mooloolaba Tavern — great drinks and eats in a beautiful setting
- Nights on Ocean Maroochydore — if you make it to Mooloolaba on the second Friday of the week then you’re very lucky. Yummy eats with an exciting night market atmosphere.
You’re so close to so much of the action at the Allure Mooloolaba with so many free things to do in Mooloolaba nearby. Book now.